Plus some general information on Patch 5.5
The finale of Final Fantasy XIV’s Shadowbringers expansion is near with its Death upon Dawn chapter releasing as Patch 5.5.
Square Enix has indicated that Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.5 would be split into two halves, with the first one available on April 13. The second half’s release is unknown, but will conclude Shadowbringers.
To see the full list of improvements in expanded detail, visit the official website. Here is a shortened summary of the improvements:
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New Alliance Raid: The Tower at Paradigm’s Breach
- Sorrow of Werlyt” Questline Finale
- New Trial: The Cloud Deck
- New Dungeon: Paglth’an
- Save the Queen” Questline Update
- New Unreal Trial
- Crafter Updates
- Ishgard Restoration Update
- “Explorer Mode” Update
- Performance Action Updates
- Job Adjustments for PvE and PvP Actions, New Custom Deliveries, New Mounts and more.
What do you all make of the story in Shadowbringers so far? Does the trailer capture your interest?